General Accounts Officer | VisionFund Micro Finance Institution
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution Ethiopia
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in five of the Regional States of the country.
Position: General Accounts Officer
Job Requirements: BA Degree/Diploma in Accounting or related field
Experience: 3/5 Years of relevant experience.
The General Accounts Officer is responsible for the maintenance of an updated and well-kept accounting books and records and to ensure its verifiability for any audit or examination in the future. He/she ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of required financial performance reports.
• Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
• Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner;
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft office, Sun systems and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
• Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
• Willingness to work under pressure.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Salary: As per the Institution salary scale
Closing Date: June 06, 2022
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non returnable copies of credentials to VFE_vacancy@wvi.org or in person to the Head Office HR/Admin Department.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now