Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Job Purpose: Responsible for the overall logistic activities; include organizing and monitoring safely, securely, storage and distribution of goods.
- Planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met;
- Participate in developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency, and productivity
- Prepare efficient logistics plans to reach to the desired target customer;
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and vendors;
- Identify process bottleneck and propose a solutions in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams;
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers;
- Keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance;
- Conduct quarterly capacity and performance analyses to ensure that forecasts are into line with schedule;
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways;
- Proactively engage suppliers in identifying issues, resolutions and opportunities;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers as required;
- Maintain quality throughout the logistic processes;
- Other tasks as required and assigned.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Strong ability to perform well with deadlines;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good team player;
- Strong planning and analysis skills;
- Knowledge of logistics management system;
Working experience: 4+ years experience in related fields
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of credentials through our email addresses: email@example.com.
Note:- Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now