Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Job vacancy Announcement 2022
Graduate Management Trainee
Education Qualification: MA/M.sc Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, Business Administrations and Information System, IT and other related fields with a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 and above.
Experience: Not required.
Language: Proven proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing command of Afaan Oromoo, Amharic and English Languages.
Other Requirements: Only graduates of 2022.
The age of an applicant shall not exceed 30 years (inclusive).
- Analytical skills;
- Time management skill;
- Customer relationship management;
- Suitable, trainable, adaptable, diligent, confident, reliable and motivated person;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Able to effectively report results;
- Able to perform multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them properly;
- Good understanding of the macro economy and banking industry of the country;
- Ability to discover the needs of internal and external customers and strive to deliver services and products to meet these needs in a professional and courteous manner;
- Works effectively with and supports colleagues, fostering a positive and collaborative environment;
- Actively pursues technical and personal self-development on an ongoing basis;
- Takes advantage of learning opportunities and ongoing development;
- Giving high concern for optimal operations, making effective and efficient decisions; and
How To Apply
Registration Deadline: July 29, 2022
Place of Registration: Human Capital Business Partner Office located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly Use lift No 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents in person.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now