Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Job vacancy Announcement 2022
Graduate Trainee (Business)
Education Qualification: BA/BSc Degree in Cooperatives, Accounting, Agricultural Economics, International Trade and Investment Management, Agri-Business and Value-chain Management, Agro-Business Management, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Banking and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Public Administration and Development Management, Accounting and Auditing, Accounting and Finance, or any other business related field with CGPA of 2.5 and above;
Experience: Not required.
Language: Proven proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing command of Afaan Oromoo, Amharic and English Languages (Knowledge of other local languages under Hawassa, Dire Dawa and Hossana Districts is advantageous).
Other Requirements: Only graduates of 2021 & 2022.
The applicants must have desirable knowledge, behaviors/right attitudes, and other attributes
The age of an applicant shall not exceed 27 years (inclusive).
Knowledge, Skill, Attitudes and Other Attributes
- Knowledge of the bank’s products/services
- Communication skills
- Marketing skills
- Basic IS skills
- Ability to sell in bundle
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability of being customer servant
- Learning agility (self-updating) skill
- Analytical thinking
- Relationship building
Employment Center: Head Office, District Offices and Branches
How To Apply
Registration Deadline: July 29, 2022
Registration link: Please use the following link for application
- For Central Finifnne District, North Finfinne District and South Finfinne District https://forms.gle/Jj21aBZS7SgUXMbV8
- Adama District, Asella District, East Finfinne District and Chiro District https://forms.gle/6cZ4iJiCzjbJacv29
- Bale District, Dire Dawa District, Shashemene and Hossana District https://forms.gle/735JNPD5RSvpqmoSA
- Hawassa District, Jimma District, Nekemte District and West Finfinee District https://forms.gle/yqkVA5d9vNez4uMa9
Interested applicants should submit their 8th grade certificate and Education credentials (Temporary Degree Certificate, Student Copy and Cost Sharing Agreement) through the above link. The documents should be PDF format and the sizes shall not exceed 1MB each.
Only those who fulfil the minimum requirements and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B. Applicants should apply only on one of the districts. Any applicant who applied at more than one district will be disqualified.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now