Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Job vacancy Announcement 2022
Graduate Trainee (Information System)
- Education Qualification: B.Sc. degree in computer science, Information technology, Information system, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information System and Business Administration Information’s Systems with CGPA of 3.00 and above;
- Experience: Not required.
- Language: Proven proficiency in listening, speaking and writing command of Afaan Oromoo, Amharic and English Languages.
- Other Requirements: Only graduates of 2022.
- The applicants must have desirable knowledge, behaviors/right attitudes and other attributes
- The age of an applicant shall not exceed 27 years (inclusive).
Place of Work: Head Office and District Offices
How To Apply
Registration Deadline: July 29, 2022
Registration link: https://forms.gle/hds7p1sMwkAejzp29
Interested applicants should submit their 8th grade certificate and Education credentials (Temporary Degree Certificate, Student Copy and Cost Sharing Agreement) through the above link. The document should be PDF format and the size shall not exceed 1MB each.
Only those who fulfil the minimum requirements and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now