Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies for the proficient flow of information and business process;
- Ensure systems are in place for safety measures to ensure the proper management and maintenance of data;
- Build up an effective support function (HR, Finance, IT, Data Management, etc.) to enable the efficient delivery of services;
- Supports inter-and intra-departmental cooperation by strengthening effective working relationships;
- Work closely with different departments to ensure the provision of efficient and cost-effective operational services is in place;
- Monitor overall progress to daily plan across the department and take corrective actions to optimize the efficient running of the department in order to meet customer requirements;
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization, ability to look at situations from several points of view;
- Review the overall sales trend, retail price and margins on merchandise and net operating cost;
- Negotiate with the marketing department on additional activities to simulate sales or motivate sales associates;
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of operational goals;
- Ensure that staff policies and procedures/policies, are in place and adhere proficiently;
- Promote a safe, supportive and participatory working culture as per the company’s values;
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures and ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant;
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
· MBA in Business Administration, Management or a related field
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles including budgeting and forecasting;
- Efficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential;
- Ability to work in a team and has excellent communication skill;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented attitude and well-organized work ethic;
- Experience in FMCG Sector is advantageous.
Years of experience: 6 years and above and 3 years in a supervisory role.
Salary: As per the company scale and very attractive
Submission: Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now