Branch Manager – Grade C
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch,
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
MA/MBA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields with 6.5 years of experience or BA in the same fields with 8.5 years of experience in banking industry, of which 2 years in customer services manager grade B /or 3 years as Branch accounts administrator position Grade A.
Place of work: Hawassa, Alaba ,Kuriftu,babu and Jimma
How To Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs only online through https://ift.tt/WRb7JON until August 2, 2022.
Enat Bank S.C
Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
Women applicants are highly encouraged
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now