Adama Industry Park, Adama, Ethiopia
KINGDOM(ETHIOPIA) LINEN PLC
- The candidate must have full knowledge of Import/Export procedures
- The candidate must have full knowledge of Ethiopian Customs rules and procedures
- Responsible and accountable for advanced planning of logistics provider capacity and volume forecasting to protect on –time shipping;
- Control all raw materials importing record update on vochur book, cross check invoice from supplier before shipment;
- Supplier co-operation;
- Responsible for initial document inspection and document management
- Communicate with shipping agent & forwarding agent for clearance;
- To handle courier related works like DHL/Fedex etc (import and export)
- collection of documents for customs clearance of goods
- Ensure the clearing of good from the customs within the shortest possible time.
- Follow up for the clearance of undertakings given related to imported materials clearance.
- Bachelor degree in supply chain management or related
- Minimum two years of experience with supply management/ dealing with forwarder or oversea shipping agent
- Understand voucher system
- Six days work week
- Working in Adama office
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
Salary : Negotiable (Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience)
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants can send ONLY their updated CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
N.B. Applicants need to mention the position they are applying for on the subject line of their email. Applications which do not follow this procedure, will not be considered.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now