Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
World Resources Institute (WRI)
Position: Consultant: HR Associate
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Application Deadline: August, 13/2022
WRI Operations team strives for operational excellence across all functions starting with the recruitment, retention and management of WRI’s staff, our most important asset. We manage our endowment, the contributions entrusted to us, and our facilities in ways that are in line with our values and advance our mission. We maintain strict budgetary planning and financial controls to ensure that all contributions are managed in compliance with donors’ wishes.
We are looking to hire an HR Consultant who will be responsible for managing the HRIS, physical staff files, all HR letters, dashboard, HR compliance and exit management. The Consultant should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, HR audit and should also be well organized, efficient, and approachable.
- Digitalization and dashboards – Using automation and digital, data-led processes transform from physical files to cloud-based form, responsible to maintain a soft copy of all HR records.
- Create various HR dashboards to present data and its interpretation to program heads.
- Analysis of joining vs offer, DEI parameters, exit analysis, promotion analysis, etc.
- Exit Management – Managing all exits by conducting exit analysis, exit interviews and coordinating the exit process with various teams and managers.
- Maintaining HR records – Organize and maintain personnel files including educational documents, ID proofs, experience letters, employee forms, etc for all current and existing staff.
- Competing for the documentation for all new joiners and assisting them in a smooth onboarding.
- Issuing letters – Responsible to release all offers, appointments, experience, staff contracts, etc letters. Referencing and filing of the same in the employee files.
- Maintain the HRIS systems on a real-time basis.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Master’s degree in human resources or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience working on a human resources operations team
- Knowledge of database management, reports creation, HR analytics, dashboard and office software
- The candidate should have good organizational skills, as the work involves working on confidential employee date candidate should have attention to detail, the candidate should be good at both writing and oral communication. Empathy and an approachable demeanor
How to apply
A cover letter and resume are required.
Applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal using the below apply button to be considered
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now