Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Position: Director Business Development
Registration Date: July 28, 2022
Closing Date: August 03, 2022
Ethiopian Airlines Group would like to invite International qualified candidates in the capacity of Director Business Development for ET Skylight Hotel
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
BA Degree in Business related field of studies with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in hospitality sales & Marketing or account management out of which minimum of five years in managerial or equivalent capacity. OR MA Degree in Business related field of studies with a minimum of 8 years’ relevant work experience in hospitality sales & Marketing or account management out of which minimum of three years in managerial or equivalent capacity.
N.B.: The Experience must be with an international hotel chain.
REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate will have a guest and service-oriented attitude, backed up by a proactive approach and a strong drive for results. In your daily business you show flexibility, display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients. You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans while possessing the following additional competencies/skills/abilities:
- Understanding the Business
- Influencing Outcomes
- Planning for Business
- Team Building
- Leading People
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Managing Operations
- Has a can-do attitude
- Has a passion for Sales and Marketing
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions for business partners and customers
- Thinks outside of the box whilst leading change in the hotel
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to engage in a friendly and professional manner with business partners and customers
- Marketing Skill: Able to develop and implement action plans for increased product awareness and sales
- Analytical Skill: Able to conduct research to identify and adjust to developments/trends in a target market
- Leadership Quality: Able to direct and coordinate the operations of a business development unit to achieve set objectives.
- Has a high level of organization, constant follow through, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective time management and self-motivation in working independently toward team
Those candidates who fulfil the above requirement shall send their CV and all credentials to Expatrecruitment@ethiopianairlines.com stating the subject position.
NB: If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now
Leave a Comment