Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to provide one chicken per person per year through smallholder farmers.
Our purpose is making farmers of Ethiopia healthier and wealthier.
Position: Finance Intern
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Qualifications and Requirement:
• Degree in Accounting /Finance
• Excellent knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software
• Excellent computer proficiency
• Fresh graduate in Accounting and Finance
The Intern, under the supervision of National Finance Manager, is responsible for all day today cash related activities especially for cash collection and payment.
Employment period: 3 months
Deadline: August 4, 2022
How to Apply:
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through e-mail: email@example.com
Please title your application with subject line:“Administrative Assistant”.
Women are highly encouraged to apply!
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now