Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Donkey Sanctuary is looking for an experienced and reputable organisation / individual consultant to conduct an impact evaluation of the 25-year partnership between The Donkey Sanctuary and Addis Ababa University (1995-2020). The impact evaluation will shed light on whether the partnering endeavour’s activities directly or indirectly had an effect (positive or negative) on the target groups or focus area, and whether this effect can legitimately be attributed to the intervention.
The main objectives of the impact evaluation are to understand:
- What impact have graduates from the College of Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture had on equine welfare in Ethiopia.
- What effect has research on equine related topics had on the wider world.
- To what extent has the provision of clinical care to working donkeys (supported through the partnership) contributed to improved donkey welfare?
- What effect has community training and education had on the target group’s understanding of animal welfare and/or change in behaviour towards donkeys and mules.
- What has been the value and impact of working together through a partnerships for AAU and TDS
- What unintended results/impacts – positive and negative – did the partnership’s interventions produce? How did these occur?
The Donkey Sanctuary requires the work to be completed by no later than 30th November 2022. However, it is desirable for the work to be completed prior to this, and as soon as is practically possible. It is expected that the total cost of the Impact Evaluation will fall within the range of £10,000-£20,000.
How to apply
For further information and to submit your proposal, please register on our e-procurement portal, available at the following link: https://procontract.due-north.com/
Once registered on the portal, locate the opportunity by selecting “The Donkey Sanctuary” under the “Organisations” drop down menu.
Once registered on the portal you will be able to:
- View our full brief and terms of reference for this requirement
- Ask any clarification questions you might have about our requirement
- Submit your expression of interest and proposal for delivering the services
Proposals should be submitted no later than 13:00(BST) on 31/08/2022.
Please note that all expressions of interest and proposals must be submitted via the e-procurement portal, using the template provided. Any submissions made via email or submitted in a format other than the one provided, will be rejected. Within you application please state on where this advert was seen.
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now