Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinates project and/or program functions, including, meetings/seminars/workshops, in-service events, travel and accommodations, etc.
· Ensure the availability and proper utilization of office supplies and pieces of equipment;
· Maintains proper and up-to-date record keeping of meeting notes and related records in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
· Prepares a variety of documents such as correspondence, agendas, minutes, bulletins, reports, etc. in compliance with established guidelines.
· Handle incoming correspondences for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with administrative guidelines and/or supervisory requirements.
· Schedules a variety of activities, like appointments, meetings, facility usage, etc. for making necessary arrangements for an assigned administrator.
· Supports assigned administrative personnel with their day-to-day functions and/or responsibilities.
· Compiles data from a variety of sources, such as purchase orders, procurement cards, bid documents, budget reports, personnel records and the like, which are essential for financial, legal and/or administrative purposes.
· Other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration, Business Management or another related field
- Proficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, and result-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving and well-organized
Years of experience:
· BSc Degree and 4+ years experience or College Diploma and 6 years experience in Business Administration or Secretarial Science and Office Management activities
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of their credentials through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:– Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now
Leave a Comment