Adama Industry Park, Adama, Ethiopia
KINGDOM(ETHIOPIA) LINEN PLC
– Official procedure management
– Assist in the management of the office
– Assist with communication and management of local suppliers
– Official document management
– General manager office support
– Assisting in the supervision
– Actively participating in the management of regular office supplies and the operation of office equipment
– Actively participating in event organization and clients/guests handling
– Maintaining filing system in accordance with company’s regulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- BA Degree
- 0 year experience.
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants can send ONLY their updated CV and Cover letter to email@example.com .
N.B. Applicants need to mention the position they are applying for on the subject line of their email. Applications which do not follow this procedure, will not be considered
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now