Lideta, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Saicooper HR Extension PLC
The Quality Manager works closely with the Operations team to define, standardize and monitor quality
parameters and thereafter make recommendations for ongoing improvements.
Plays a crucial role in the design and documentation of standard operating procedures including quality
evaluation methodology based on organisational and client requirements. Continuously reviews
processes and procedures, and provides ongoing feedback for continuous improvements for quality standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To prepare and Implement Quality assurance process based on Quality Assurance Plan.
2. Undertakes frequent root causes analysis pertaining to customer complaints/frequent queries and
develops action plans to address the same.
3. Ensures Quality team undertakes evaluations per agent based on the set out frequently and
4. Prepares regular performance reports including trend analysis for internal discussion or client
5. Provides coaching and feedback to the quality team.
6. Managing overall call center Quality services – internal and external Quality Checks.
7. Align quality evaluations to iSON and client requirements.
8. Ensure daily evaluations as prescribed are conducted by the Quality Assurance team in addition to
participating in calibration sessions with client.
9. To conduct regular internal audit based on defined processes and procedures to ensure compliance
and adherence to procedures.
10. Manage day-to-day performance of Quality Analysts including providing them with guidance and
coaching on their day to day duties.
11. Review and prepare measure to reduce fraud risk and any other risk to the process
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now