Adama Industry Park, Adama, Ethiopia
KINGDOM(ETHIOPIA) LINEN PLC
· Ensure the smooth operation of the Finance Department by supervising the daily works of the sub-ordinates.
· Work closely with Finance Manager
· Review and approve journals and vouchers prepared by sub-ordinates, ensure those supported with proper documentation/supporting evidence.
·Ensure the journals and vouchers are properly recorded in the Kingdee K3 Accounting/ERP system.
·Arrange/Perform stock-take of Work in Progress (WIP) materials in workshop
·Ensure the monthly report can be completed on time and submitted to head office.
·Arrange/Perform fixed assets stock-take periodically and to update the fixed assets register in Kingdee K3 Accounting/ERP system.
·Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required.
· Minimum one year of experience for the position of Accountant
· Six days work week
· Working in Adama office
· Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
– Preferably familiar with accounting software
Salary: Negotiable. Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience
To see job details and apply click: Apply Now