VisionFund Microfinance Institution Job Vacancy 2022 Vacancy in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution Ethiopia
VisionFund Micro Finance S.C Vacancy 2022
Vision Fund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for the following job vacancies. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
Position 1: Senior Internal Auditor
Requirements: BA Degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in financial accounting and internal auditing.
• Computer skills.
• Skills on financial software.
• Proficiency in written communication and report writing.
• Ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
Duty station: Head Office, Addis Ababa
Position 2: Area Senior Financial Accountant
EDUCATION/TRAINING: BA degree or diploma in Accounting, Chartered Accountant is an added advantage,
EXPERIENCE: 6 years of relevant experience for BA degree or 8 years for diploma,
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manager a team,
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity,
• Understand and be ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals, mission, vision, objectives and core values,
• Be proficient in Microsoft office, sun systems and excellent use of spreadsheets,
• Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy,
• Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach, Very good communication skills
Place of Work: Central North Area
Position 3: Budget Division Manager
Education/Training: MA/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Related business fields.
• Minimum total experience of 8/10 years for MA/BA Degree in Microfinance and or Banking Industry.
• Relevant experience of minimum 5 years in Budget Management.
• Minimum 4 years of senior/middle management experience in managing Budget
Closing Date: August 23, 2022
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can send the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials to VFE_vacancy@wvi.org or in person to VF MFI SC Head Office located Gerji Mebrat Haile infront of Mulmul Dabo or P.O.Box 31478.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
To see job detail and apply click: Apply Now