Cash Office Attendant (2) Vacancy in Ethiopia
Bank Of Abyssinia (BOA)
Bank of Abyssinia has registered significant growth in paid-up capital and total asset. It also attracted many professional staff members, valuable shareholders, and large customers from all walks of life. This performance indicates public confidence in the Bank and reliability and satisfaction in its services.
The Bank provides excellent domestic, international, and special banking services to its esteemed and valuable customers. It also strives to serve all economic and services sectors via its ever-increasing branch networks throughout the country.
Position: Cash Office Attendant
Qualification: 12th/10th Grade Complete, Minimum of 2 years cognate banking experience.
Place of Work: Senbete Branch, Chefa Robit Branch (Dessie District, Ethiopia).
Deadline: August 26, 2022
How to Apply:
After checking the eligibility criteria and prepared all the necessary documents, qualified and eligible applicants apply online through BoA career website: Apply
- In person or postal application is not accepted,
- Ineligible/Unqualified applicants will be automatically rejected,
- Applicants are urged to submit only one applications;
- Those who submitted multiple applications will be denied.
- Any updates will be communicated only through email.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To see job detail and apply click: Apply Now