Senior Accountant Vacancy in Ethiopia
KINGDOM Linen PLC – Adama Industrial Park, Adama, Ethiopia
KINGDOM(ETHIOPIA) LINEN PLC
· Ensure the smooth operation of the Finance Department by supervising the daily works of the sub-ordinates.
· Work closely with Finance Manager
· Review and approve journals and vouchers prepared by sub-ordinates, ensure those supported with proper documentation/supporting evidence.
· Ensure the journals and vouchers are properly recorded in the Kingdee K3 Accounting/ERP system.
· Arrange/Perform stock-take of Work in Progress (WIP) materials in workshop
· Ensure the monthly report can be completed on time and submitted to head office.
· Arrange/Perform fixed assets stock-take periodically and to update the fixed assets register in Kingdee K3 Accounting/ERP system.
· Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required.
To see job detail and apply click: Apply Now