Senior Clinical Nurse Vacancy in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Purpose of the Job: A Senior Nurse is responsible for the provision and management of nursing care to patients, supervising and guiding junior nurses to ensure that optimal care is provided. The individual should be analytical, insightful, systematic and highly motivated, and a good team player with leadership capabilities.
- Maintains a safe environment when caring for patients, including those patients requiring frequent levels of monitoring;
- Adhere to strict procedures of confidentiality, the release of information and data security;
- Ensure enough stock equipment, and prevention commodities and request such materials in advance;
- Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times;
- Carries out instructions from the nurse in charge and implements treatments ordered by members of the multidisciplinary team;
- Report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis;
- Ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience;
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate
- to nursing are followed;
- Ensure that equipment is regularly checked and that any non-conformity is reported on a timely basis;
- Maintain sound and effective working relationships and communication with all hospital staff and consultants;
- Prepare monthly/weekly reports to the coordinator about progress, challenges, and any other issues pertaining to his/her duties.
- Bachelor’s science degree(BSC) in clinical nursing from a recognized institution;
- Professional license is mandatory;
- Good communication skills (verbal & written);
- Sound interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and willing to work flexible shifts, including weekends;
- Emotionally mature with a sense of humor to maintain balance;
· 5+ years in similar work with special attention to chronic care and treatment programs.
Required position: 2 (Two)
Working station: Addis Ababa
Mode of employment: Fulltime
How to apply:- Candidates who fulfil the above criteria could send the updated curriculum vitae and credentials via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Don’t forget to write the position you are applying for in the subject line!
To see job detail and apply click: Apply Now
Leave a Comment