Under the general direction of the department manager and in accordance with laboratory procedures of the company, receives and allocates samples to other analysts; reviews analysis reports of other analysts; undertakes all kinds of chemical testing and analysis and report preparation; coaches other analysts; and participates in training, consulting, research and development activities.
· Education: MSc/BSc in Chemistry or related field
· Work Experience: for MSc 4 & for BSc 6 years
· Experience in testing on HPLC, AAS, and GC-MS and on other similar machineries in food, Beverage sector is mandatory.
· Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory testing, analyses and management practices and procedures;
• Comprehensive knowledge of food laboratory quality assurance methods, techniques and tools; Strong analytical and investigative skills;
• Good communication skills;
• High integrity;
• High commitment, devotion, motivation and endurance
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement are invited to apply by submitting their application letter, CV and supporting documents through email email@example.com within 7 days mentioning the position in the subject line. For more information contact us through. Telephone No. 0116679905/0116679231
Leave a Comment