Purpose of the Job:
To achieve sales, profitability, and sales partner management objectives of the company by maintaining and expanding relationships with designated channel partners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage new and existing distribution partners to increase product sales.
· Build positive working relationship with distributors and retailers to ensure smooth partner services.
· Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
· Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
· Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
· Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users.
· Provide proposals, quotations and pricings to partners.
· Keep record of transactions.
· Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
· Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
· Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
· Ensure that partners are up to date with product information.
· Introduce new products and its features to partners.
· Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements.
Generic Duties of the Position:
· Develop and implement the Department’s strategic and operational plans and objectives.
· Develop, approve and monitor the Department’s budgets.
· Identify human resources requirements of the Department and develop plan for meeting the requirements.
· Lead the development, implementation and review of departmental policies and procedures.
· Review, approve and submit Departmental reports to relevant organs.
· Support the development of subordinates through periodic performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring, on-going performance dialogue and feedback.
· Manage disciplinary concerns of the Department’s staff.
· Represent the Company in external relationships related with the Department.
Participate in a group decision-making process by forming part of different groups/committees.
Bachelor’s degree in management, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields with Five (5) years of demonstrated experience of which Three (3) years in a supervisory position.
. Application is only through email@example.com
. Only short-listed candidates are selected for exam or interview.
. Please send your credential/CV in a single PDF/Word format
. Write the position name you apply for on the headline/Subject of your email and also make sure that your file/CV is named by your full name.
. Only applicant who has direct experience are short listed. So please don’t send your CV for unrelated position’s.
Leave a Comment